We are always looking for Deployment Managers who are responsible for providing a successful implementation experience for 8x8 customers. The DM works with the customer, 8x8 provisioning teams and external partners, to define and coordinate all aspects of the implementation. The scope of a project includes defining roles and responsibilities, managing through dependencies, and hitting milestones on time. This includes working with pre-sales and deployment engineers, number porting specialists, Sales executives, support teams and 3rd party vendors to ensure end to end management of the project, from the initial scope, to the final provisioning of services, including System deployment, integration, configuration, testing and training. As a successful DM, you will develop and build healthy relationships with 8x8 customers, partners and vendors, to promote new and ongoing business opportunities.
8x8 Deployment Managers work with Sales and On-boarding leadership to forecast project needs, and to ensure appropriate resources are available throughout deployment. Each new project will be tracked from the beginning, through to key milestone dates, until all products and services are provisioned and configured to the customer's satisfaction.
• Lead key project meetings with the customer and project stakeholders to gather requirements, design an appropriate solution, and present the complete project plan
• Act as a primary point of contact throughout the project implementation
• Generate and maintain documentation that supports the collection, management, and reporting of all project related information
• Develop, document and distribute contingency plans for critical events
• Provide regular updates and keep project stakeholders informed throughout the project
• Work with customers face-to-face or via telephone attending on-site meetings when necessary
• Maintain constant communication with the customer, identify potential issues in advance, and drive appropriate solutions
• Follow up with the customer, ensuring that all products and services are delivered on time, and are working as intended
• Serve as liaison between customers, partners, 8x8 operations, and on-site support service vendors
• Manage the scheduled activities of the deployment staff, reviewing and evaluating their work according to the project requirements
• Respond promptly to all customer communication, providing the best possible service experience
• Minimum 7 years' experience in a telecommunication, technology, or IT field
• Proven experience in project management
• Proven ability to work with teams of professionals with diverse technical and business backgrounds
• Ability to plan and manage logistics involving multiple teams
• Superior technical and business problem-solving skills
• Experience interfacing with business clients, support groups and 3rd parties
• Proven experience working with project management techniques and tools
• General working knowledge of VoIP and Network technologies
• Strong organizational and analytical skills that include the ability to respond to changing needs and shifting priorities while minimizing project impact
• Strong presentation and leadership skills
• Strong verbal arid written communication skills
8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable enterprise cloud communications solutions to more than 45,000 businesses operating in over 100 countries across six continents. 8x8's out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premises PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and conferencing.
In today’s competitive market 8x8 continues to deliver service excellence, with a consistent, innovative, cohesive, progressive and dynamic culture.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.