8x8 is seeking an experienced technical support professional to assist our business customers with our award winning hosted PBX, VOIP, Contact Center, SIP, and Hosting services. Your computer networking and telecommunications experience, advanced problem solving skills, and an ability to build strong customer relationships, will help 8x8 expand our industry share of hosted unified communications for business customers.
You will be responsible for resolving customer issues via telephone, email, and/or chat sessions including troubleshooting installation, configuration, quality of service, billing, and how-to application issues. Your Interpersonal skills and networking expertise are critical. In addition, you will be expected to record all customer interaction in a CRM and escalate complex or product bugs. The ideal candidate will have experience in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical in telecommunication and enterprise networks.
• Resolve technical issues associated with 8x8’s hosted communications products via phone, e-mail, and/or chat
• Service assigned customers to meet all of their technical and account management requirements
• Meet or exceed customer satisfaction and productivity metrics
• Proven abiliity to 'WOW' customers with superior customer services skills
• 2+ years of providing technical support, preferably in a cloud computing or telephony environment
• Knowledge and troubleshooting proficiency of routers, switches, and network equipment
• Advanced candidates would have a knowledge of Unified Communications and VOIP technologies
• Bachelor’s degree and/or comparable technical industry certifications and experience
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team player with positive attitude