Enterprise Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the inside sales and field sales force. The Enterprise Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The SE must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to insure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with prospect and sales rep throughout the sales cycle.
- Responsible for development of product demonstrations.
- Responsible for delivery of product demonstrations.
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Responsible for working with the sales team to answer technical questions
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
- 3+ years proficiency in using hosted contact center applications would be a distinct and Unified Communication is mandatory
- High availability telephony and contact center architectures
- Platform and application design
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation skills