Title: IT Support Analyst
Are you ready to take that next step in your career? Are you looking for a company experiencing sustainable growth, has a great product catalogue and has amazingly cool technology? If so, read on…
8x8, a Silicon Valley company and leader in Cloud Communications, is in need of an IT Support Analyst. Reporting to the IT Service Manager, the main purpose of this role is to provide and improve upon high quality IT support services, as part of a global IT team.
The role will be based in our Aylesbury office with frequent travel to our London office expected.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of very high-quality customer service and IT support to all internal customers
- Primarily resolving or assisting in the resolution of, faults on a face to face basis with our user population, both locally, at satellite offices or at sites as necessary
- Conscientiously and diligently recording all Incidents and activities to resolve, on the ITSM tool
- Building and issuing IT equipment
- Assist in maintaining an accurate IT Asset Inventory
- Software and hardware installations
- Liaise with all support functions within the IT Department as required to facilitate knowledge transfer and knowledge article creation
- Support SOHO environments (printing/broadband/installations etc)
- Highly self-motivated, results-oriented with strong attention to detail
- Friendly and helpful manner
- Outstanding communication skills
- A real empathy for colleagues and customers
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and prioritize
- Strong Mac / Wintel support capabilities
- Active Directory account administration
- Gmail Suite / Microsoft Exchange administration / Office 365
- Desktop Patching – SCCM / KASE / Casper / Jamf
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) - MaaS 360 / InTune
- Atlassian Suite / Service Now for ITSM
- Desktop Management tools, Anti-virus
- Network /Voice / Video Management Support
- Evidence of advanced technical troubleshooting skills
- Any experience using 8x8 technologies, a plus.
- Proven experience working within an IT support environment, preferably in a “desk side” hands-on support role
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Technical qualifications (e.g. Comptia A+; MCP / MCSE / AWS / GCP / Azure)
- Experience in providing customer focused end user support
- Strong technical aptitude with a can-do attitude!