Title: Regional IT Support Manager
Are you ready to take that next step in your career? Are you looking for a company experiencing sustainable growth, has a great product catalogue and has amazingly cool technology?….If so, read on…
8x8, a Silicon Valley HQ’d company and leader in Cloud Communications, is in need of a hands-on Regional Support IT Manager responsible for delivering high quality IT Support Services for our UK offices.
The role will be based in our London office with frequent travel to our Aylesbury office expected, as well as occasional travel to other 8x8 offices, as needed.
This is a highly visible role in a key strategic office location, which is used for administrative and sales functions…as such, some of the duties you and your team shall perform is supporting our Sales team in preparing for Customer Briefings!
- An entrepreneurial approach to IT Services – we’re an organization looking to improve, constantly, if we can automate it, we will!
- Top notch communication and presentation skills to explain processes, identify and resolve issues and maintain a working office infrastructure
- Strong focus on producing high quality support documentation and Knowledge articles
- An inquisitive nature, determine root cause should be a constant driver for improvement
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and prioritize business needs against IT resources availability.
- Highly self-motivated, results-oriented with strong attention to detail
- Friendly and helpful manner
- Outstanding communication skills
- A real empathy for colleagues and customers
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and prioritize
- Staff Mentorship / Goal setting
- An ability to create KPI’s / Metrics and actually publish them!
- Budgetary experience / Vendor Procurement & Management
- Atlassian Suite / Service Now for ITSM
- Gmail Suite
- Active Directory
- Desktop Management tools, Anti-virus
- SAML / SSO
- AWS / Azure cloud management
- Network /Voice / Video Management
- Any experience using 8x8 technologies, a plus.
- Bachelor-s degree in Information Systems or related degree, or 5 years equivalent education/work experience.
- ITIL V3 Foundational
- Any technical qualifications to support your demonstration of quality