Marketing Manager - Partner Referrals (Small Business Segment)
8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable enterprise cloud communications solutions to more than 50,000 businesses operating in over 100 countries across five continents. 8x8's out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premises PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and conferencing.
8x8 is looking for a Partner Referral Marketing Manager located in San Jose, CA to be responsible for creating and driving the overall marketing initiatives across 8x8’s Referral Partners for our Small Business segment. As the owner of this marketing channel, you will manage all aspects of the program including growing the number of partners/affiliates, developing campaigns for current partners, and increasing overall revenue contribution of this channel.
As an experienced partner/affiliate marketer, you will bring fresh new ideas to help expand the program, capture untapped revenue, track and report on your progress while assessing the effectiveness of new strategies, and find new ways to delight our current referral partner base. You will be responsible for the end to end process of onboarding new partners/affiliates into the system as well as ensuring we have the proper programs in place to deliver exceptional service to the customers our partners refer.
You will be joining a high energy and incredibly self-driven team of marketing professionals. We love what we do; we share a passion and belief of always putting the customer first, and we know how to have fun after a productive work week.
- Lead the execution of partner referral marketing and awareness programs including cross-functional collaboration with corporate marketing
- Bring bold new ideas to the referral/affiliate marketing strategy to help transform and grow the marketing channel
- Collaborate with internal marketing for planning, resourcing and executing integrated campaigns agreed upon with partners
- Drive collaboration with partner referral/affiliate marketing counterparts to plan, develop and execute marketing and communications projects
- Manage projects to completion with internal and partner teams, providing ongoing communication and updates throughout project as well as analyzing and reporting out metrics, lessons learned and recommendations when projects end
- Develop scalable marketing assets, campaigns, and content and engagement strategy to serve partners
- Champion our partners within 8x8 to ensure we deliver an awesome partner experience--the best in the industry
- Reconcile month end payments for all referral partners by collaborating closely with our Accounting Team
- Track partner referral growth through SFDC reports and dashboards
- 4+ years’ experience in customer partner/affiliate marketing, demand generation, or other similar marketing experiences
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis in Marketing, or Business, MBA a plus
- Previous experience in building partner marketing programs, growing the number of partners and growing partner revenue
- Savvy and proven success with integrated marketing programs—you are a solid marketer and can deliver powerful partner campaigns
- Comfortable providing a point of view on all marketing engagements with partners through a solid understanding of the partner referral ecosystem, leveraging marketing best practices and individual marketing acumen
- Proven track record of creating and executing highly successful marketing campaigns
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Strong experience with SFDC, Marketo, and other leading marketing software, SaaS, or technology to run campaigns
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives
- Experience managing customer requests with Zendesk or other customer service software a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of humor a plus
For additional information, please visit 8x8.com or connect with 8x8 on LinkedIn,
Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.