Global Customer Success - Technical Strategy Consultant
You’re a key member of the Global Customer Success & Services (GCSS) team. You have primary responsibility for providing technical engagement for all 8x8 products and services with existing customers to drive adoption of the features, products, and designs to ensure their communication success. You must be comfortable and confident interacting directly with all levels within customer accounts including the executive management team (CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, etc.) You identify key customer requirements and present 8x8 solutions that meet those requirements. Help customer prospects determine their desired outcomes and then take them through the process of how 8x8 technology can create that outcome.
You’re a subject matter expert who knows that your credibility is paramount, always.
- Assist with the development of knowledge of the GCSS organization.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to customers.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Provide technical and solution support for accounts managed by GCSS.
- Perform advanced technical presentations for customers remotely and in-person.
- Develop advanced system configurations and implementations in response to customer needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of all 8x8 applications and products.
- Documents all technical consultation activities.
- Responsible for continued education on the platform and underlying technologies.
- Take a proactive approach during customer QBR’s to provide workflow and technical strategy suggestions.
- Represent GCSS effectively in New Product Initiatives meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Technical experience in the UCaaS and CCaaS space required.
- Requires a proactive, action-oriented individual with a strong initiative to drive results for customers.
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to businesses
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the GCSS team.
- Demonstrate ability to drive and follow up on consultative engagements.
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Self-starter, ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically.