We are looking for an experienced Demand Generation Specialist to join the EMEA Customer Marketing team in a rapidly growing, high velocity market leader in the cloud-based, unified communications space.
You will have experience in creating successful, measurable integrated marketing plans, to drive customer revenue growth and retention across multiple channels. This role will be responsible for planning, executing and tracking multichannel demand generation programs to engage existing customers, increase retention and drive upsell, cross-sell and expansion opportunities.
You will work closely with our account management and customer success teams as well as directly with our existing customers. In addition, key relationships will include marketing ops, media relations, and product marketing to build the tools and programs to deliver on pipeline targets. With this role, you will have an opportunity to make a difference and work with a dynamic and forward-thinking marketing team with a passion for the company and the product.
Accelerate pipeline generation from our UK customer base
Develop and implement marketing programs for driving cross-sell/upsell opportunities within our existing customer base as well as reducing churn
Design and deliver customer communications and engagement plans to increase customer satisfaction, advocacy and meet growth targets
Own overall campaign plans to existing customers, with a single view of all campaign activities
- Collaborate cross functionally with marketing, customer success and account management teams to develop campaign and communications narratives, messaging and tactics
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to create and execute an overall customer campaign plan.
- Develop, maintain and manage campaign schedules, ensuring campaigns are executed on time, accurately and successfully
- Co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, webinars, events and social media to ensure consistency of message
- Ensure all marketing activity and results are tracked and measured to allow dynamic investment based on analysis of current and past performance
- Use market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and the effectiveness of our campaigns
- Have a proven track record in campaign management in B2B marketing ideally gained in SaaS, software, technology or telecoms marketing - 5 years+
- Be able to demonstrate success in delivering high quality integrated marketing campaigns using direct demand generation as well as ABM targeted approaches
- Have experience of writing/editing creatively for a range of audiences
- Have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with the agility to respond to new and changing requirements based on both a dynamic market and company environment
- Be able to build effective and positive stakeholder relationships, with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience organising events/ conferences
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of CRM and marketing automation systems (ideally Salesforce.com and Marketo)
- Be extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing workloads to meet competing deadlines
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit - ready to work as part of the team and test and innovate to drive results
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to read and interpret response data and analyses