The company is experiencing tremendous growth and seeking a highly motivated professional with exceptional analytical skills to join us as a Sr Manager Finance FP&A partnering with our Marketing, R&D and HR/Finance teams. We help senior business leaders frame decisions quantitatively, including investment and strategic priorities.
This is a highly visible and critical role in the organization to partner with the senior leadership team in understanding and driving strategic and financial goals of the organization at 8x8 Inc level. Excellent opportunity to work closely with CFO/Senior leaders.
Decision Support and Business Partnership
● Critical thinking in a structured fashion and translate leadership discussions into an analytical decision-making framework.
● Create/deliver intuitive stories/slides using variety to metrics, data and analysis.
● Develop strong business relations, and be a trusted advisor to leadership team.
● Establish credibility and build partnerships to better hold partners accountable by employing quantitative and qualitative approaches to decision framework.
● Create and maintain a driver based P&L model for COGS, benefits and marketing spend.
● Own forecast/close process for OPEX/COGS function and develop a scalable/repeatable process, deliver consistent forecast accuracy, identify risks and opportunities to forecast.
● Develop close/forecast reporting package for stakeholders that is insightful, intuitive in understanding complex data and help frame decisions quantitatively.
Leadership Metrics / Scorecard
● Own monthly/quarterly deliverables for BOD, CFO/CEO packet, Earnings release and other leadership packets.
● Conceptualize and execute leadership scorecard with key Marketing/R&D ROI metrics including cohort analysis, lead generation and LTV analysis.
● Use scorecard/metrics in driving discussions, advocating decisions, investment and strategic priorities.
● Work independently, identify issues proactively based on trends/metrics and able recommend solutions, create decision frameworks for senior leaders.
● 8+ years or more of corporate financial analysis experience is preferred.
● BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or other business related degree, MBA preferred.
● Strong finance/accounting and processes background.
● Strong Excel, Powerpoint skills and proficient in other Microsoft office applications.
● Excellent analytical, quantitative and organizational skills.
● Experience with Adaptive Insights, Netsuite a plus but not required
● Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
● Prior direct business partnering experience; Sales and/or Sales Ops support in SAAS environment strongly preferred.