Vice President, Total Rewards
8x8.com – San Jose, California
Reporting to the SVP, Human Resources, the Vice President of Total Rewards will lead and assume overall accountability for strategy development, analysis, design, implementation and administration of global compensation and benefits across all roles in all countries. The Vice President of Total Rewards will also drive the development and implementation of HR technology systems relating to total rewards programs.
This role collaborates with cross-functional business partners and executives to align and achieve business strategies, and attraction and retention objectives.
- Provide expert advice and support on matters including internal and external compensation and benefits competitiveness, program design, program effectiveness, and overall governance.
- Design and develop a global rewards strategy that is directly connected to our 25% growth in FY19 and beyond.
- Design, develop and implement a job family architecture that is scalable to ensure we grow into our structures rather than outgrow our structures.
- Architect and develop a company point of view all incentives plans both commission and non-commission to ensure global alignment of the business priorities as well as motivate our talent. This will include inside sales, channel sales, direct sales as well as other sales and management incentive plans. Partnership with FP&A, sales operations and business systems teams will be critical to ensure balance and success.
- Be the expert on how to use external competitive benchmarking analysis while balancing internal considerations.
- Design and deliver competitive equity programs that will both attract top talent and retain our critical talent.
- Lead all global programmatic solutions to ensure both consistency of application as well as proper governance.
- Comprehend holistic view of compensation structure in order to make solid, independent decisions with confidence. In other words, be our subject matter expert on all things compensation.
- Partner with SVP HR and CEO on global executive compensation programs, including new hires or promotions, equity program design and administration, regulatory and disclosure materials, and presentations for the Compensation Committee of the Board
This role will be highly impactful as well as visible by the CEO, Executives as well as the Board of Directors. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to drive the change agenda for the company and leave personal lasting impact to every person in the company.
- 10+ years of experience in finance, compensation and/or business analytics.
- Leading 2+ core areas of compensation such as equity management, broad based compensation, incentive design or global compensation programs
- Experience building global compensation frameworks from the ground up
- Experience influencing executive leadership on compensation structure methodology and philosophy
- Software high growth is a must.
- MBA, Master's Degree in HR/ILR is preferred, CCP Certification is nice to have.
About the Company
8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable enterprise cloud communications solutions to more than 45,000 businesses operating in over 100 countries across six continents. 8x8's out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premises PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and conferencing.
In today’s competitive market 8x8 continues to deliver service excellence, with a consistent, innovative, cohesive, progressive and dynamic culture.
For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, www.8x8.com/UK or connect with 8x8 on LinkedIn,
Twitter, Google+ and Facebook
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
View the Participant Poster in English | Español.
View the Right to Work Poster in English | Español.