8x8, Inc. is looking for Director - Technical Program Manager located in San Jose, CA to manage the technical program team execution and lead the launch of 8x8 products on schedule, with superior product quality, and maximum customer availability.
The director role is pivotal to the fast-paced development and launch of 8x8 products. A successful candidate is an experienced and natural leader and facilitator; is dynamic, goals driven, organized and detail oriented; excels in program/ project management; communicates with ease at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment and is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts.
You’re playing a critical role in the product development organizations by driving strategic product initiatives to the market working closely other cross-functional organizations within 8x8. The overall team mission is successful product releases and users adoption tracked by meeting stated schedule, availability for sales, and delivery of success end to end customer experience both pre and post sales.
• Manage a team of Technical Program Managers driving scrum teams to deliver world class contact center solution.
• Coordinate & track readiness of multiple scrum teams to ensure all requirements across functional groups including support, training, product management, Engineering, Operations, business systems (Salesforce), billing, and ERP team meets quality and delivery schedules.
• Drive weekly program review on Contact Center programs executions and communicate with key executive stakeholders.
• Build scalable process and infrastructure to track new product launch including KPI to measure pre and post product release success.
• Manage NPI product communications, upward and downward through organization; escalate issues and present mitigation/solutions to cross-functional executive teams.
• Influence product development, product testability, stability to ensure a superior end to end customer journey
• Communicate system requirements and schedules to facilitate technical readiness with cross-functional teams.
• 10+ years’ experience in Technical Product Program Management
• Exceptional results in delivering technical solution to the market
• Must be very detail oriented with strong execution leadership background
• Proven leader with hands on approach; self-motivated, proactive and results driven
• Strong track record in managing multiple scrum teams and program managers to drive development across multiple cross-functional teams across countries
• 7+ years of experience in launching cloud services products to the Enterprise market
• BS/BA Degree; Engineering degree and/or MBA a plus
• Contact Center background is strongly desired.