Support Enablement Program Manager
This role will report directly to the Director of Global Support Operations. In this role, you will work to develop a global onboarding curriculum and deliver cutting edge, top class learning experiences at scale for 8x8 Support teams. You will spend your time analyzing business needs, managing stakeholders, designing training curriculum and launching it through various delivery methods including instructor led training (ILT) and self-paced modules via our learning management system. When needed, you will be involved in content creation and facilitation for our quality assurance. You will work with cross-functional teams to ensure solutions are up to date and of the highest quality. You will report on training progress and evaluate the training to understand its effectiveness in preparing Support associates to provide quality service to our consumers.
- Effectively own the development and execution of our global Support team onboarding curriculum using various learning methods (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Work cross-functionally to ensure key elements of quality control are embedded
in training modules
- Partner closely with Support managers, SME’s and Support Operation programs to effectively assess training and development needs with int the Support team and recommend improvements.
- Collaborate with the Workforce team on implementation plans, schedules, resource needs, and supporting logistics for delivery of training initiatives to globally distributed teams
- Coordinate mentorship programs for new Support engineers and employees
- Partner with the 8x8 Academy team team to develop training paths for each technical skill and a curriculum that will allow our Support engineers to transition between each skill
- Establish and track metrics to analyze effectiveness of Support enablement initiatives (onboarding, coaching) for each participant
- Develop a Technical Bootcamp for Support engineers that are not meeting Quality Management or CSAT goals
- Build and develop relationships with all partners, communicating updates and
program information on a regular basis
- Maintain close relationships with Support managers, SMEs and Knowledge treams to know the latest product releases and messaging, and verify all training content is updated accordingly
- Collaborate effectively with other supporting organizations such as the 8x8 Academy team and Knowledge teams to ensure all training provides a professional and precise user experience for the audience
- 5+ years of Customer Support training development, facilitation, and instruction
- Strong initiative: Ability to get things done in a rapidly evolving company
- A strong understanding of G-Suite, MS Excel, Visio and PowerPoint will be critical as you'll have to pull information and organize it in a compelling manner.
- Experience in Support process development is ideal
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication, and enablement skills
- Proven ability to build key relationships with Support staff across all levels
- Experienced in program management
- Ability to travel (including international)