The Marketing Analyst is located in our San Jose Head Quarters and will be focused on bringing together marketing measurement frameworks and models to develop a cohesive, comparable view of marketing effectiveness across digital and offline channels to enable internal business teams to make better, faster, more informed decisions on marketing performance, optimization and spend allocation.
- In partnership with other members of Decision & Marketing Analytics, develop and execute on a strategic roadmap for marketing effectiveness (marketing measurement, simulation/forecasting methods, scenario planning) that drives business and customer outcomes.
- Employ data science and marketing analytics to align online and offline views of channel performance (MMM, multi-touch attribution, test & control) into a holistic, cross-channel view of marketing performance and attribution, and generate insights that inform decisions.
- Drive the development and adoption of a suite of measurement/forecasting/data products to enable effective decision making on marketing at scale.
- Continually evolve and improve marketing and performance analytics and models to adapt to changes in the industry and in the business.
- Champion best practices and leverage external vendors to accelerate progress where appropriate.
- Drive insights for growth across all sales segments and region
- Great partnership with the business systems team to ensure system processes to output reliable data
- Present insights and associated recommendations to cross functional stakeholders and leaders.
- Support asks for ad hoc analysis to inform business decisions and marketing budget allocation.
- Experience in B2B marketing effectiveness and performance analytics.
- Technical experience in statistics and modeling using R, Python, SAS within large-scale computing environments and datasets.
- Hands-on measurement of digital marketing channel.
- Knowledgeable with Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Experience with BI report development tools such as Tableau or Power BI preferred.
- Strong business acumen, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative or business field such as math, statistics, economics, engineering, computer science); Master’s degree a plus, but not required.