We’re seeking a talented shooter/editor to produce product videos for a 3-6 month, part time contract role located in San Jose, California. You’ll work on every aspect of production from concept to final edit and should be able to develop unique video styles.
- Combine various mediums (such as video, screen capture, slides, audio, graphics, pictures) to create final products.
- Write scripts, setup lighting, shoot interviews and edit final cuts.
- high-quality production value.
- Interact with colleagues across the company to collaborate on projects.
- Learn the products inside and out to be able to translate them into meaningful videos.
- Knowledge of supporting marketing initiatives/ marketing teams is required.
- Experience working professionally in video production.
- Knowledge of video cameras, lighting and audio equipment.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and artistic with good storytelling abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Able to organize and manage projects
- Work independently
- Creative problem solver and troubleshooter
- Camtasia, Photoshop & Illustrator