We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our R&D center in Cluj. This is a uniquely challenging position in our organization, as it combines excellent Program Management skills with strong Scrum Master abilities that are pivotal to the fast-paced development and launch of 8x8 products.
The position is part of the 8x8 Product Management Office organization (PMO), that plays a critical role in our fast-paced Enterprise SaaS Environment. The PMO organization ensures the successful launch of our products, tracked by meeting stated schedule, availability for sales, and is a key contributor to the delivery of successful end to end customer experience, both pre-and post-sales.
The main focus of your activity will be to ensure the launch of our products on schedule, with superior product quality, and maximum customer availability. You will drive multiple product development teams and work closely with other cross-functional organizations within 8x8 to drive strategic product initiatives to the market.
In this role you will be 100% entrusted with
- Driving agile team execution and following Agile methodology in execution.
- Managing team blockers, overall velocity, scrum of scrums planning/stand up, release planning, and project cadence.
- Driving teams in adopting 8x8 Agile methodology across multiple teams.
- Coaching product owners to create product vision and roadmap.
- Supporting team in converting existing Product Requirement documents to Jira Product backlog.
- Driving team members in writing effective user stories and estimation. Drive improvement in team velocity.
- Managing bug triage processes and extend Program management processes to align with new product introduction framework.
- Measuring team velocity by tracking value points in sprints and share insight / retrospective learning across the organization.
- Embracing the scrum framework, identify and resolve impediments; track continuous improvement.
- Working with operating committee on initiatives to support agile transformations across business units.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as Scrum Master in a 100% Agile environment building SaaS technology;
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field;
- Must be well versed with agile roles and artifacts;
- Strong experience with using Jira;
- Delivering projects using Agile or Kanban methodology is an absolute must;
- Demonstrated experience delivering product successfully with KPI metrics;
- Business, as opposed to engineering bent will be helpful;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Demonstrate a successful track record in driving agile team developments with product quality in a fast-paced environment.